Adjective: Not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.
Noun: Something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.
Since this is my first post. I wanted to do the “10 day -you- challenge” to start off.
- I fought a lot of times with my parents because of my boyfriend but I wish I never did.
- I can’t tell a joke
- I am longing for attention.
- I became addicted to self harm after the first time I cut myself.
- I tried committing suicide.
- I have very low patience.
- I easily get jealous and irritated.
- I have few trustworthy friends.
- I hate being blame for something I didn’t do.
- It’s difficult for me to open up my problems to anyone.