Noun: A particular position or point in space.
Verb: Put in a particular position.
6 places you want to go
- London, England : I want to visit London because it’s a wonderful place to be. And because of One Direction. Hah! 🙂 I think London is a great city and I just enjoy everything about England. The architecture, the theatre and cinemas, the history, the arts, the museums, sports venues, the concert halls, the parks, the shops. Everything.
- Rome, Italy : Everywhere in Italy.
- Greece is all about blue-domed churches, bougainvillea-splash villages and endless rounds of mezes.
- Paris, France : It is known as the “City of Light” because it is the most lit city in the world and there are so many lights. It’s one of the romantic places in the world. ♡
- Tokyo, Japan : Japan is known for its fashion and most of all, for it’s anime/manga. Whenever I hear the word Sakura (cherry blossoms), Japan first comes in my thought! It has the most similarities with Korea among all the countries. I admire how Japanese people are very persistent to their works. That’s why they land is called the “rising sun”.
- Hongkong Disneyland
I no longer put description ’cause I’m too lazy to do so. Haha. 😀 One day, I promise myself I can visit those places! I have to work hard for now. How about you? Which places you want to go? (: